I want to thank all my followers and my blogging friends for a year well spent. My cheery little blog has grow more than I anticipated, from participating in some wonderful blogging U courses where I met a lot of people to wandering the blog world and stumbling on some jewel blogs with friendly owners.
The 10 questions shidatahirah asked:
1. What do you love the most about the Country you live in?
Our belief in the saying “Where there is life, there is hope“.
2. What’s the hardest thing about blogging for you?
The endless task of keeping up to date with the blogging world. Its no easy task.
3. Coffee or Tea?
4. What’s your favourite movie?
Hmmm, this is kinda hard but it has to be one. So i pick one The Lord of The Rings Series 😛
5. What’s the blog you especially look out for in reader?
6. What’s one thing(non-material) that makes you smile?
Music of course
7. Where would you go for your dream vacation?
JAPAN, i’m so an anime freak 8) . I want to visit and experience their countryside.
8. What’s your passion?
Architecture. Which is actually my field of work
9. What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
None. Anything that is delicious 😀
10. Naughty or Nice?:P
With my questions answered, time to nominate a few blogs. I nominate these blogs.
Here are my 10 questions:
- Where would you go for your dream vacation?
- What’s the hardest thing about blogging for you?
- Water or Juice?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- What’s the blog you especially look out for in reader?
- What’s one thing (non-material) that makes you smile?
- If you could choose an era to be reborn in, when will it be?
- What’s your passion?
- What’s your favourite holiday of the year?
- Naughty or Nice? 😛
~The Rules ~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.